Sunday 17 July 2016

Grandma & Grandpa (Day 7-8)

July 10 and 11 recap with Grandma and Grandpa!


Morning sleep in with Daddy.


My two loves.


Our gal loves dressing up already!


She's too much.


Workin' it.


Sleepy time with Grandma, Grandpa and Daddy, while Mama was at home taking a nap.  Our little pumpkin is having a hard time sleeping through the night with the heat.  So, she and I get to hang out at night too.  One day at a time.


Park slide with Daddy!


And, we celebrated Mamie Nancy's birthday!!!


Daphné wanted to help keep an eye on the French delicacies. 

I'm posting these a bit late and after the tragic event that happened in Nice on July 14th, 2016.  All I can say is that I'm SO thankful for my family, my American and French one.

Love Linz

No comments:

Post a Comment