Friday 1 July 2016

Etcetera

Sometimes, I just snap a picture here and there... having an iPhone has definitely changed my picture taking (for the better or worse, I don't know... but it has changed).  Anyways,  here are some pictures from the last couple weeks.  Enjoy!


We had a few pretty humid hot days, so the fans came out of hibernation.  Daphné wishes they would go back to sleep in the closet.  HA!  I tried to make this one seems nicer by putting a happy face on it.  She's not convinced, which is ok with me... I prefer her avoid them than stick her little fingers in them.


This was at a beach baptism last week after church.  She loves climbing on Daddy!


As you know, I often take pictures of her sleeping.  She manages to cover every square centimeter of the bed at night.  I have no idea how she'll stay in a real bed one day!  She might be in a crib for a while.  I'm fine with that... I enjoy having a little baby.


She loves sticking her legs through!


A very sweet lady at church invited me and Daphné (and Tonio too, but he couldn't come) to swim at her pool at their apartment complex.  We took her up on the offer and had a blast.  Now Daphné repeats her name, "Eileen," over and over again... she connects it to fun times at the pool!


In front of me is the little kid pool with a great ramp that Daphné can hang out on.  Further is the really deep 25 meter lap pool.  It's so nice!!!  Eileen said we should move into this complex.  TWIST. OUR. ARMS. !!!  We would LOVE to.  I started praying immediately that if it be something God wants for us, that He work out the details and the moola ;).


After pool selfie with my water baby.


Love Linz

No comments:

Post a Comment