Thursday 7 July 2016

Grandma and Grandpa are here!!! (Day 1 and 2)

For most people here in France, the 4th of July is just another day.  Well, for us Americans, it's a day to fly the stars and stripes... to be thankful and proud of the country we call home.  My 4th of July gift was two pieces of America came to visit me!!!  MY MOM AND DAD!!!



My handsome husband and tired little girl waiting in the airport to pick up Grandma and Grandpa.


The possy.


And the sign.  Daphné calls both of them Gang-gang now.  HA!


Hutchinson selfie.


Petrignani selfie.


Chillin' with Gramps.


Playing telephone with Grandpa.


Allo, oui?!!


Bonjour Daphné... comment ça va?


Oh, how she loves her Grandma [and I think the feeling is mutual].


My mama and my baby!


Love Linz

No comments:

Post a Comment