Wednesday 20 July 2016

Grandma & Grandpa (Day 12)

Well, Grandma and Grandpa are back at their home in California, probably sleeping as I type.  But that doesn't stop me from finishing the blog posts!  

This specific day, Friday, June 15 was the day after the attack.  Nice stood still this day and weeped.  Not much activity.  It was also my parents' 38th wedding anniversary.  Tonio, Pierre and my Dad were supposed to go on a hike, but plans change when a tragedy like this happens so close to home.

So, we stayed mellow, went on a little walk, but mostly enjoyed being together.


My mother in her happy place =).


Grandpa in his happy place =).


We walked up into the hills of Nice.  Here we are taking a little break.  Look at everyone's face... so funny!


And Grandma in her other happy place with her granddaughter.

Love Linz

No comments:

Post a Comment