Sunday 29 July 2012

west coast of France

Au Revoir Mediterranean Sea.


 Bonjour Atlantic Ocean and WAVES !!!
Welcome to Bidart, south of Biarritz. 


 We visited my neighbor, Michele, from CA during her vacation.


Waves, Salty hair, Sandy feet, Happy girl.


Atlantic Coastline is gorgeous.


Surf Station: board rentals and free parking.


View from Michele's balcony.
I never thought watching a round-about could be so much fun.


View towards the ocean.


I love dogs that love water.  This little guy was so cute !


The surfers.


Tonio, me and Sebastien.
{The wind kicked up, so we have death grips on our boards.}


Michele and I in Biarritz.


The whole gang.


More beauty.


Saint-Jean-de-Luz at night.


A few thank you's go to:
Michele for inviting us to crash your place for 4 days.
Seb for working so hard to become an Air France pilot.
Air France for giving Sebastien special flying perks.
Tonio for being my lifelong adventure buddy.

--Love Linz

No comments:

Post a Comment