Wednesday 18 July 2012

CANNES, France

Tonio worked a "back-to-back" shift at the hotel,
so we got to stay in one of the rooms Sunday night for FREE !

 bonjour !

 view from our balcony
{the sea is just passed that tree}

this was my first time exploring Cannes

 
so, as Tonio worked

 I walked around town
 
I brought us back lunch to eat together

and also dinner

for you Space Invader fans

lit up trees at night

fireworks show

I'm very proud of my husband.
He's a faithful and hard worker.
AND he's so great with the clients.
I love to eavesdrop from the other room to hear him checking in clients.
He's so professional.

Thankful for little moments like these,
though, of course, it would have been WAY better 
if Tonio could have explored with me.

I like him =).
--Love Linz

No comments:

Post a Comment