Thursday 13 April 2017

a little video

As you all well know, the age of the smart phone has made "home videos" so easy!  I mean come on, point, tap the little round button, shoot... voilà!  Share with the whole world if you want to in a couple more taps.  Too easy.  In fact, I'm running out of storage space everywhere... a good problem to have I guess.

Well, we have a family group on WhatsApp where we share videos and pictures daily (of Daphné, of course!).  It's like a never-ending tennis match of documentation and commentary.  I don't share it all publicly, but when I do, it's either here on the Blog or on Instagram (which, then links it to my FaceBook).

Listen to all this lingo.  Speaking of lingo, our daughter knows words like swipe, download, charging, Face Time, etc...  The grand challenge of parents today is to keep a healthy balance of it all.  Pray for us!  Hehe (but no, seriously).  Anyways, here's a few recent videos put together for your enjoyment.  So, enjoy!


Love Linz

No comments:

Post a Comment