Friday 31 March 2017

Beach Picnic

Beach day in March!


“ 'Let the little children come to Me [Jesus], 


and do not hinder them, 


for the Kingdom of God belongs to such as these.
 

Truly I tell you, anyone who will not receive the Kingdom of God like a little child...
 

...will never enter it.'


And he took the children in his arms, placed his hands on them and blessed them."


Above quote from the Bible (Mark 10:14-16, NIV).  I just love Jesus' heart for children.  Now, having Daphné, I can see what faith like a child means.  She trusts us for everything with no reserve.  How I long to be the same with my Heavenly Daddy.


"Bless the LORD, O my soul,


and all that is within me, bless His holy name!


Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits,

  
who forgives all your iniquity, who heals your diseases,


who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy,


who satisfies you with good so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's." (Psalm 103:1-5, ESV)  The God I love is so good.  I'm so thankful for His nature and His character and for giving us His Son Jesus to die on the cross to pay for our sins to give us eternal life.



Here's a little recap video from the day.  Enjoy!

Love Linz

1 comment:

  1. love your little bump! and the girl in the background posing totally cracked me up haha

    ReplyDelete