Sunday 19 March 2017

Catch up

Every blog post is starting to begin in a similar fashion... so sorry I haven't posted, etc...  My priority is my husband and our daughter.  The computer gets neglected.  Believe me.  If you email me, please do not take it personally if I don't respond immediately.  And I'm not even always on my phone either.

I had a friend write a very encouraging and convicting quote the other day before she took a little break from some technology for a bit (she has 3 beautiful daughters).  "More time with the ones I hold in my arms.  Less time with the thing I hold in my hands."  [Thank you Anna for this amazing reminder!]

Let this not be an excuse for me to check out, of course.  I do believe in the beauty and importance of social media when not abused or put before our loved ones.  So, I leave you with these wonderful memories taken with "the thing I hold in my hands."  Enjoy photos of the precious "ones I hold in my arms."


Blue m&ms.


Her cousin Rowyn doll.


Courtyard graffiti. 


Handmade slippers from Julie, who is now a mommy herself!


Ponytail.


Selfie by Daphné.


Selfie #2.


Mommy-Daughter selfie.


Ukulele lessons.


Sunday school.


Bus ride.


Museum lawn.


Man of God whom I love with my whole heart.


Carnival mask made by Daphné and Mama.


Saturday morning love.


Two thumbs up Tonton.


Her adored sweatshirt from Crystal.


Cooking for Mama's birthday dinner.


She likes the kitchen, what can I say?


Big girl.


Papa, Thomas, Daphné and cousin Rowyn doll out for a stroll.


Dress from Elodie.


Sunday morning worship practice. 


Sleepy girl at the beach.


Beach front flat.


Crazy hair.


My mama friends : Maki with her kids Toma and Juli.  Ave with her boy Astor.


Balloons at the park.


Walk along the sea with Gaëlle.


Lunch with Gunther.


Library, one of her favorite places.


Facetime with the real cousin Rowyn!


Mama's hippo slippers.


Mullet.


Lunch with family and friends.


Daphné's salon.


Card from Grandma Kathy.


Happy place on the bus.


Sunday fan club.


Baking cookies with Mama.


Mamie and Papi's backyard.


Facetime with Grandpa and Grandma.


Hangin' with the big girls at the park.

So, I thank you for following our little family on this blog.  These are just little slices of Heaven.  Oh the joy to one day be there in the presence of my Papa, my King, my Savior, my Lord, my Everything!  This morning at church as we were singing, I kept thinking of the angels in Heaven singing with us, glorifying God, the Creator of this world, the Creator of my life, my heart, my soul... He is my hope.

Love Linz

2 comments:

  1. i think i am also learning to be content in my more "sporadic" posting. i want to stay connected with friends and family but i also want to be present here and now with my family. basically, i wholeheartedly agree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she just gets cuter and cuter! miss you guys... eli would play football if we were there! and I'd sit on the beach with you xoxo

    ReplyDelete