Friday 28 April 2017

Oh Boy!

We are so thankful and excited to be expecting a little boy in August, Daphné's little brother.  That's right, she'll have to share social media space... ha! (AND her toys... her princess world is going to be rocked!)

Anyways, these are a few pictures I have to share with you!  Enjoy!


This announcement was a collaborative effort... I saw the idea on pinterest, so I took a picture of the 4 saftey pins.  Then, I asked the dynamic married duo (my really good friends) Leon of Hey Leon Media and Crystal of Swan Lettering to help me make this final product.  I just love how it turned out!  Thanks guys!


18 weeks 
Now, I must admit that France and the States count differently, so I'm just trying to ballpark the numbers.


18 weeks


20 weeks


20 weeks 
This top is a hand-sewn gift to me by Barbara Fearing (I bought the fabric with gift money from my mama).  You can see the whole pattern review!  It's not a style that I would have chosen, and the fabric is a bit stiffer than I would have liked... But, apparently, this is the year of the sleeve, so I'm fashionably pregnant.  HA!  And it's growing on me... pun intended.


21 weeks 
Hoping to be down here a lot this summer!


 21 weeks 


22 weeks

This little life is a blessing and a gift.  Every time he kicks, I'm reminded that life is so precious.  We thank God for the grace of being able to get pregnant again and for the grace of having a healthy, growing baby with a relatively easy pregnancy so far.  Please continue to pray for us as we prepare to meet our little man in August.  Thank you!

Love Linz

No comments:

Post a Comment