Monday 28 November 2016

Cousin Playdate

So, this is what I dreamed of when I was back in France thinking about coming to visit my family... play dates with the cousins, my mama and my sis!!!  So thankful!

This is the day after Thanksgiving, November 25, 2016.  Our guys all went fishing, while us girls had some fun!


3 generations playing together.


Miss Engineer studying the inner workings of this toy.


This place called The Play Destination is pretty great.


Now, this is my kind of toy.  Daphné loved it too.


She's driving!


Look out.


So many fun toys at this place.


Rowyn takes the fire truck for a spin.


Choo-Choo Train.


Balls!!!


My sis and mama.


And Omi Monika came to visit.  This is my sister's mother-in-law.  All the girls together!


Walking Running home.


She's so big.


Daphné really enjoyed this toy.



 And here's some fun Daphné and Rowyn shenanigans.

Love Linz

No comments:

Post a Comment