Monday 7 November 2016

Family Photos

Hey guys,

I'd like to introduce you to the sweet mademoiselle Sayda,
the girl behind our most recent family photo.

(photo taken from A Blooming Ache)

She's a kind and deep soul (not to mention absolutely stunning).  Her blog A Blooming Ache beautifully displays her talent, struggles and joys...  I relate to this gal.


Thanks for the pictures Sayda!  This was a total impromptu photo shoot after we left the beach with beach hair and everything.  She did a great job capturing us in our natural habitat.


 And a special thanks to Challis, her mama, who got Daphné to smile! [And apparently me too! Ha!]


  If you like pretty pictures, Sayda is a fun one to follow on Instagram as little.birdie.
Hope you enjoyed!

Did I mention that Sayda was just a sweet little elementary school darling when I lived in Montana? That is where we met - I fell in love with her and her whole family [pictured below].  


Needless to say, I was honored when they ALL came to visit us this summer, almost 10 years later.  I find that time stops with good friends.  You just pick right back up where you left off. 

And that's just what we all did.
Thanks again Sayda!
Love you Bower Family!

Love Linz

No comments:

Post a Comment