Thursday 1 December 2016

Fishing

The day after Thanksgiving was a fun day for all us.  
The girls did THIS, and the boys did the following :

Fishing!


The pre-fish coffee.  Brett, my brother-in-law, my dad, my Uncle Mark, my Tonio and a friend of my Uncle Mark.


My father, the ham.


Lined up.


My husband, the handsome. 


My Uncle Mark, the fisherman.


My dad, not fishing... ha!


Brett scoping out land sea.


Imagine the fish below... swim away!


Brett, Grandpa Tim, Uncle Mark.


The arsenal of fishing poles.


Silhouettes.


I love my Uncle Mark's smile!  (my mom's younger brother)


Seagull photo bombs.


Tonio said the guys on the boat filleted all the fish and chucked the guts... hence the trailing seagulls.


Back to the dock.


Their boat.


Tonio told me it was a pretty decent sized boat with a whole galley inside with plenty of seating.  And the fish count was lower than hoped for since there were so many fishers on one boat.  In total, the group got 8-10, I think... don't quote me on that.  Hopefully a fish barbecue to follow =).

If you'd like to see where they were, click to see the MAP.  They were just out of Point Mugu and almost to the Channel Islands.

Love Linz

No comments:

Post a Comment