Friday 30 December 2016

Church stuff

As many of you know, our family is supported by churches and individuals, so we of course love to take time to be with these people when we can.  Tonio and I were able to lead worship and share at 3 different churches :  


Here I am at Skyline Church with 2 very dear women in my life, Andrea Lowe and Karey Olivas.  We all met in Montana at Potter's Field Ranch.  Andrea was the guest speaker for the Christmas women's tea, and Karey is the beautiful wife of Manny, the pastor here at Skyline Church.  It was so cool to see them and sit with them at their table. 


 And here we are at Calvary Chapel Calabasas.  Sleepy girl on Grandma.


Pastor Dave Johnston teaching the word - You can listen to this teaching here: John 5


She's so cozy with Grandma Kathy.
  
  
Getting ready for communion.


What can wash away my sins?  Nothing but the blood of Jesus!

Here's a little clip of the beginning of the song.


I don't have any pictures from Calvary Godspeak, but here is the link to listen to the message by Pastor Rob McCoy from the day we visited.  I absolutely love God's Word, and this teaching really encouraged me to stay in it.  Matthew 6:1-18

Love Linz

No comments:

Post a Comment