Tuesday 2 September 2014

maison sweet maison

Home sweet home

All flights were uneventful (the way i like them), and it is a joy to be back with my wonderful husband whom i missed dearly.

Upon arrival at the airport in Nice a week ago, I walked out with 3 suitcases (2 FULL of baby stuff) to 4 familiar faces... one that i kissed immediately =) my Tonio !  Nancy, Sebastien and Lotta also joined the welcoming committee.  The above sign made me smile... Jinz is Seb's nickname for me, and Bilbo is Tonio's and my nickname for the baby until he OR she arrives in January.


I walked into our apartment to find these beauties.  My husband sure knows how to make me feel loved (he also cleaned the house - i'm thankful for a husband who enjoys cleaning).


While Lotta was in town, Nancy and I took her for a girl outing to Saint Paul de Vence.


The next day, she came with me to the beach while Tonio played soccer.  Then of course we had to end it with some gelato.  [Daddy, he really likes the shirt you gave him - well done !]


Since Pierre is down for the count for a bit*, Tonio taught Sunday morning (totally last-minute).  He taught the first half of Luke 9, and I sat back in awe at how God has gifted him to teach the Bible.  I was challenged to put myself in the disciples' shoes sandals when Jesus sent them out to share that the Kingdom of God is near. 

Well, it is still near, and now I, Lindsey, can also share the Good News that Jesus has died on the cross and risen from the dead to take away my sins, make me pure and give me eternal life... I want to keep sharing this.  And that is my guitar in the background - I got to lead worship before T taught.

Listen to message HERE in French once it's online : DIMANCHE 31 AOÛT, 2014


Thanks my T for your beautiful heart.  I love you !


Love Linz
*Pierre broke his back while canyoning with Tonio and Sebastien on Monday 25th of August.  Please pray for a good post-surgery recovery and for God's perfect will through it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment