Tuesday 26 August 2014

bitter sweet

today i say "see you next time" to my mom and dad - that's the bitter part =(

but after a loooooong flight then a short one, i say "salut" to the love of my life - that's the sweet part =)  living far away from family never gets any easier, but i'm so thankful for times like these where i can spend a whole month with them

here are some pictures to tide you over during the radio silence that will ensue :

daddy i went drove down near LAX to the Proud Bird to celebrate my Uncle Marty's 70th birthday


clean waves, no crowd, fun day - 5th time baby surfed


attempted self-timer picture


a nice passer-by asked if she could help take the picture


my cousin's son Chase shares his bottle with Cody - ha !


and my beautiful cousin Lisa who came up to visit me


enjoyed a taco and donut evening with these 2 lovebirds, my good friend Julie and her man Dave


i got in one more jazzercise session with my mama - she's hard core, 2 to 5 times a week


and yes, i gave in twice and let the fur balls sleep with me


Mama and Daddy, I have enjoyed every moment with you guys.  I knew it would fly by - every good thing seems to do that.  Thank you for being such wonderful parents, so loving AND fun-loving!  Surfing, jazzercising, baby shower, road trip up north, neighborhood dog walks, bike ride to Starbucks, movie nights, party night, church, front porch bench swing chats, meals with Jack, groggy morning oatmeal hang out...

I love you both so much, and I look forward to seeing you guys again very soon.  You are going to be the most wonderful grand parents... oh my goodness, I can't even imagine!!!  =)

Now.... Nice, France or bust!
I miss my handsome other half!!!!

Love Linz
ps - I am currently 20 weeks pregnant (5 months), so apparently our little munchkin is the size and weight of a banana... see more HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment