Thursday 14 August 2014

baby shower

And yes I was showered =)
Thanks everyone, and a special thanks to my Mama for organizing the whole thing and to Aunt Kellee for the lovely desserts.

Tonio and Lindsey baby pictures with a picture of our little one in the middle.


My friend Crystal.


From my Uncle Mark - so cool !


Aunt Kellee : she not only made white chocolate covered strawberries and a watermelon baby carriage, but she also sewed us a beautiful baby dedication gown for church !


My friend Julie.


My friend Jen.


Zee healthy snacks.


See the watermelon baby carriage?


Punch, quiche, croissants, scones... myum !


A full house - I didn't count, but I think there were 20-something ladies.


My beautiful Mommy.


My friend Karey.


Brown Bear // The gown for our baby dedication


Lots o' Ladies


Cousins Katie and Tricia, Aunt Caroline, baby Zion and me.


My beautiful Grandma Betty - can you believe she is 92?!!


Sharing motherly wisdom - she had 10 of her own !


The Hutchinson gang (just some of us) : Aunt Michelle, Nitya, Charlotte, Aunt Camille, me, Aunt Karen Grandma, Mom, Tricia, Aunt Caroline, Jillian, Malia, Katie and Zion.


2 of the beauties that have made my life more rich and fun.


Caelin and Lis, my Hawaiian family friends

We had a blast.  Thank you to all who came out and to all who sent cards and gifts - you all blessed my socks off !

Love Linz

No comments:

Post a Comment