Thursday 4 September 2014

B for Blessing

Blessings this week !

Bookstore : I really enjoying choosing books for our window display at the Christian bookstore.  In July, Tonio made the sign for the top photo "Think About Reading This Summer."  Thanks again my love.  I just changed it this week.


Botany : I found this poor thing down by the trash cans in a heap of dirt next to a broken pot.  Well, now it has a new home =).  [Julie, recognize the quilt? =)]


Bomb : We I call it the baby bomb.  Thanks again to everyone in the states who blessed our socks off with baby stuff.  Now, finding a place to put it all...


Belly : This is me today actually.  Had another ultrasound and doc appt. at the hospital this week.  All looks good.  21 weeks pregnant, baby is 26cm long and weighs about 400g.  Pomegranate.


Beauty : A guy at church works at the airport in the cleaning department.  He always finds "treasures" left behind.  He gave me this cream on Sunday in an unopened box.  I looked it up online out of curiosity... dang, I'm using 52 bucks worth of face cream at night !  I wish it would last forever.


Beautiful : This week, we received 2 wedding thank yous in the mail.  We couldn't make the first wedding, Elisa and Harry's, but they thanked us for the card we sent.  And the second, you might remember from THIS POST that we were quite involved in Maëva and Thomas' wedding.


Books : Free stuff from the hospital !  Good thing I can read French... haha.  I must admit it's a bit scary thinking about delivering a baby far from my family and the familiarity of the states, but it's almost easier...  I just kind of go with the flow here.  France loves babies, and they are taking such great care of the 3 of us.

Love Linz

2 comments:

  1. Well… I'm all caught up now! I love your blog posts!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay Crystal, I like that you read them. It's a funny blogging... the feedback is not as immediate as Face Book, but for me it's more rewarding to post since I can be more creative. Love you !!!

      Delete