Saturday 20 September 2014

24 weeks

Hi everyone,

Here I am at 24 weeks pregnant !  I've gained about 8 kilos (about 17 pounds), and my back is starting to feel it ;).  Little bébé P is moving like crazy, and Tonio talks to him or her every night.  I've started a water class for pregnant mommies on Mondays and Fridays, which I SO look forward to.  As far as ballet, I think next week might be my last week - sad but probably best for my tired and radically changing body.
  

Tonio is the best support.  I'm so thankful for him.  He even took these pictures for me - thanks love !

 {picture source HERE}

And here's to our little cantaloupe !  We love you bébé P.

Love Linz

2 comments:

  1. trop mignonne Linz - trop belle - a bientôt du côté de la Sauvageonne - gros bisoux to share with T & BB

    ReplyDelete