Monday 8 September 2014

creative friends

Hi guys, I want to introduce you to some pretty creative friends of mine... and their online shops.  I might just have to re-post this closer to Christmas time too.  Great gift ideas for everyone.

Here we go !

+  +  +  +  +
Meet Anna with Line and Feather.  Seattle, Washington.  We met when Tonio's friends became mine.  She married one of his buddies.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/lineandfeather
Anna's sketches, designs and watercolors are so fresh and unique... I might have to give in and get the woodland creatures for our bébé's room =).  Check out Line and Feather !



+  +  +  +  +
Meet Leah and Eli with Double E Design.  Northwest Montana.  We met when I lived in the lovely state of Montana from 2005-2007.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DoubleEDesign
Leah's husband Eli has grown up working with wood.  This dynamic duo can turn old barn wood into works of art.  Their shop is temporarily closed, but take a gander through past sales to get an idea.  Check out Double E Design now ! {Save the link for later... wink, wink...}



+  +  +  +  +
Meet Ivy with Hey Mommy Hey.  Northern California.  We lived on the same hall our freshman year of college in 1999-2000.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/HeyMommyHey#
Ivy's hand sewn, hand crafted items are a combination of nostalgia with quality practical everyday use.  I bought some burp cloths for our little one on the way.  She also has blankets, hair clips, earrings, iphone covers...  Check out Hey Mommy Hey; you won't be disappointed.



+  +  +  +  +
Meet Adam with Adam Allegro Fine Art Travel Photography.  San Fransisco, California.  We were next-door neighbors growing up.
Adam's photography captures nature, people, city, country from around the globe.  I have bought several prints as gifts for people.  Just take a look at his site Adam Allegro Fine Art Travel Photography and be transported to another world... and then when you get back to reality, think about buying a print or two.  They are so reasonable and absolutely stunning.  Check it out now !


I do hope you all enjoyed visiting with my friends.  Aren't they talented?!!!  One of these days, I would love to have my own online shop, but until then I'll keep dreaming and support my friends' dreams in the mean time. ;)

Love Linz

No comments:

Post a Comment