Wednesday 24 September 2014

ballet

Last night of dance for me for a few months =(

I absolutely love everyone at this dance school !  I started dancing here early 2012, and it has been a bit of weekly joy for me.  My pregnant body just needs a little rest, that's all.

Here I am with Michèle, the director of DANSE PASSION.  Every Monday night, I would walk in to see her cute, smiling face greeting me with a "Coucou ma belle" or "Coucou ma cherie."


And here is what's left of my class from last year : Bérangère, Julia (my teacher and the daughter of Michèle), me, Maëva, Oriane, Laurence, and Shayna.  Such a fun group and so sweet.  They all made me promise to come back and say hi from time to time, ESPECIALLY when I have the baby =).

I'm so thankful to God for giving us these little blessings.  This is one I will miss, but will cherish dearly... and don't worry, I plan on dancing the rest of my life... just have to take breaks here and there, like I'M GOING TO BE A NEW MOMMY SOON !!!  How crazy is that?!  Exciting.


Love Linz

1 comment:

  1. Love your pics and comments - & Love you. bisoux

    ReplyDelete