Sunday 1 January 2017

Cowgirls

Happy New Year everyone - 2017!  If you are anything like me, you went to bed at 9:30pm on New Year's Eve, and only woke up to a barking dog due to fireworks at midnight.  Ha.  You are all probably way more exciting than me!

I'm still catching up with the blog.  Thanks for bearing with me.

My sister, Daphné's auntie, has a horse named Diego.  He lives on my parents' property, so everyday Daphné has asked to say hi to Diego.  This particular day (December 10th), she got to ride him.  Thanks Auntie Chelsey!


Country play pen, an old truck bed.


The girls wait while Chelsey gets Diego ready.


Brushing his mane.


Rowyn's turn.



Here's a little clip of Rowyn's ride.


Daphné's turn.


And Daphné's debut ride.


A natural.


Cowgirl cousins.


Diego is over 25 years-old, which is pretty old for a horsie.  He's such a sweet gelding, and he did so well with the girls on his back.

Our trip is nearing its end.  We cross the pond soon to get back to our French home.  It's always bittersweet =)  =(

Love Linz

No comments:

Post a Comment