Friday 27 January 2017

I'm back!

Well, hello guys!
I guess I could never make a living being a blogger.  My inconsistency would never rake in the dough.  Ha!  No, but in all seriousness, I'm sorry for not being more on top of it.  I did have a slight glitch... my computer was TOO FULL of pictures, and I couldn't download anymore from my phone.  Since then, my genius husband has made a little more room until we find a better solution to cater to my trigger-happy photo finger... hehehe!

I'll start small.  Here are a few pictures from right when we got back from California.
January 7-9, 2017


Keeping her awake with a pain au chocolat.


Nap time thinking it's night time.  SO HARD to wake her up and make her stay up.  Disclaimer: as an adult, I didn't mind jet lag.  Now, as a mama with a small kid, I really do despise it.  Thankfully, God has given me an amazing husband to help me.  It only lasted 5-6 days.  Thank you Jesus!


Worship practice.  First Sunday back.  None of us were really awake this day.


Our little night time kitty cat.


Morning napping.


Bribing her with chocolate to stay awake.  Don't you love the hair?!!!

Love Linz

No comments:

Post a Comment