Tuesday 20 September 2016

Our little Organizer

I'm sure every toddler at some point, goes through an organizing, sorting, grouping, matching, lining up... phase.  Here's some pictures I've taken this year of Daphné's creations.


Mama's shoes.


Not bad.


Dog butt magnets and clothespin magnets.


Spoons.


Additional cooking utensils.


Round objects.


Spoons again.


Papa's tools.


Her little people.


The artist at work.


Pasta on top of pasta.


When I saw this, I had to ask Tonio if he did it.  Nope.  She designed this one all by herself.


Jars.


Tallest to shortest.


Strainers and popsicle sticks.

And, I must admit that she is just as good at un-organizing too!  Ha!

Love Linz

2 comments:

  1. Trop marrant - She knows very well how to organize things...Daphne could you pls come to see Robie & Kikik to organize their stuff........?? lOVE

    ReplyDelete
  2. So well organized ! Daphné could you please come here & organize all our stuff ? Kikik & Robie

    ReplyDelete