Thursday 8 September 2016

Leah : Day 1

Hi guys!  My friend Leah saved up money from her amazing side job (selling her art) to come visit me!!!  I'm so honored and thankful.  Her trip was quick, so we packed in some good stuff.  
Here is day 1 (August 26, 2016).


I last saw Leah in January 2010 when I visited Montana just before I visited Tonio in France before we were even engaged.


She's a dear pen pal, so I feel like we haven't really even been apart.


I had to take her around town.


And of course the Nice soccer team merchandise store!


A visit to the fountains to let Daphné romp a bit.


She always makes friends with the older girls.


So this is why my back hurts at the end of a day.  Ha!


Chasing my little water bug!


Socca and rosé in Old Nice.


Please no pictures. -Daphné


Holding my love bug.


Daphné took to Leah immediately!


Leah left behind her husband and 2 kids (3 & 5 years-old) to come.  A special thanks to her husband for holding down the fort! 

Visit Leah's blog : Leah Eash Illustration

Love Linz

No comments:

Post a Comment