Monday 26 September 2016

On TV!

Hello fellow blog people, so you know how sometimes you can just be in the right place at the right time?  Well, Daphné and I experienced this last week.  We went to this cool new café that caters to parents and kids.  Wednesday mornings is puppet show morning, so we went for the first time.

Upon arrival, we were greeted by the Channel 3 news team to ask us a few questions.  The report aired that night on the local evening news.

For those of you who don't speak French, my French is absolutely perfect in the interview!  (Ha!)  For those of you who do speak French, I'm trying so hard.  Your language is difficult to pronounce (but beautiful nonetheless, so I apologize when I butcher it).

Enjoy!


We were there early, so Daphné got to play a bit.


She knows this place well.  I'm so thankful to have a spot like this.  If only there were more in Nice!


And when you're done watching the video, you can check out the café's website: 

Love Linz

1 comment: