Wednesday 14 September 2016

Leah : Day 6 + Misc

Hey guys, sometimes it takes me a while to get the blog updated.  I still have a post I want to do sharing pictures from a hike Tonio and his brother did a while ago.  Some consuming and important events have come up and been taking much of my time (working with a sleep trainer for Daphné and my mom's health).  Enjoy this last day with my friend Leah, along with a few extra pictures that I forgot to post in the other days... AND 2 bonus photos at the end =).


We had to get gelato.  It's a must.  This is Daphné's very first tiny gelato.  Her face says "happy."  So cute.


She approves!  Side note : Daphné really enjoys chocolate ice cream or anything for that matter.  I'm so proud.  Ha.


Making some mustard chicken, one of Tonio's favorite dishes.


A lot of these pictures were sent to me from Leah.  Isn't this a sweet mirror selfie of Leah and Daphné?


Trying on Leah's sunglasses.


Nighttime hangout.  // This ends Day 6. // Onto the miscellaneous.

 

Stroller nappin'.


Sunday morning exploration of church.


Sweetness at the olive grove.


In the monastery.


Walking down our stairwell.  Daphné can do the stairs now holding onto the rails and my hand! // AND below are the bonus photos!!!


I sent Leah home with 5 pains au chocolat in a tupperware for her husband, Eli, her kids and her grandmother.  This is her 3 year-old daughter, Vera, enjoying her croissant.


And here is her 5 year-old son, Grant, waking up to the smell of his croissant.  I still don't know what they thought, but I have a feeling it was a success!

Thanks for following my adventure with my friend Leah.  And to Leah, thank you for coming my dear friend.  I love you!

Love Linz

1 comment:

  1. this is so fun reading and seeing our adventures! g and v LOVED the croissants and wished I had brought more back... me too in fact haha! LOVE you dear friend, praying!!

    ReplyDelete