Monday 6 October 2014

Visits from friends

It was kind of a bizarre week of visitors... 
First 2 were coming from Vienna, Austria, Nate and Danny.  Well, Danny missed his train to the airport, so we only had Nate (below).  Second 2 came from Karlsruhe, Germany, Wolfgang and Ilana.  They were planning to stay Thursday to Monday (today), but had to leave early due to a family emergency on Friday =(. 

We made the most of both visits - thanks for coming guys!
Tonio, me and Nate.


Dinner with friends : Elodie, Marie-Pierre, Nathan, Matias, Tonio and me (not pictured : Nathalie, Mark and Nate).


 
In town with Nate / Notre Dame / Socca with rosé and diablo menthe (don't worry, I didn't drink any wine... bébé sure did love the Socca though).


And us with our friends Wolfgang and Ilana - wished we could have had more time with them.


Sweet gift from W & I.  They brought me Bald Mami Tee, which I have since learned means "Soon-to-be Mommy Tea" in German.  Love it.  I hear that I'll lose quite a bit of hair after the birth, so this tea will be right up my ally... ha !!!

We are thankful for the friends God has given us.

Love Linz

No comments:

Post a Comment