Monday 27 October 2014

29 weeks

Recent photos for your enjoyment !


 
the little pumpkin is for a pumpkin pie i'm making

 
the sunflower is a 2 euro store find for some fall decorating


and both together makes for a cute fall belly picture

thank you to my photographer [ he's quite a catch, i must say =) ]

Ultrasounds looking good.  
Baby is within the average range of height, weight, etc...
The doctor said she thinks our little one's head favors daddy.
Also, we could see quite a bit of hair on the ultrasound.
From the 3D photo, I think the baby has daddy's nose too.

We'll see in January how this little pumpkin looks !

Mama is doing ok.
Tired (but that's normal).
Hips and back are a bit peeved at the added 11 kilos (24 pounds).
I do my exercises and stretches as often as I can.
Tonio bought me a cool belt to take pressure off the hips.

Thanks for keeping updated with our lives.  We rejoice in this little life that God has entrusted to us.  I love him or her already.  Oh, and it just melts my heart when Tonio talks to him or her in French every night before bed...the dialogue often goes like this (translated) :

"It's time to go to sleep."
"Be good; let your mommy rest tonight."
"Listen to me; I'm the boss."
"Go ahead and kick me - show me what you've got."
"You can do better than that."

Haha... And I'm always laughing in between, because often, the baby responds to Tonio's voice and does give some pretty good kicks =)

Love Linz


1 comment: