Wednesday 1 October 2014

Amy T : This Joy

I love using this blog as a platform to support my friends.  This girl is gifted.  I bought her CD the day it released on iTunes this week, and I've been listening ever since.  What an anointed compilation of songs.


Amy is the sister of Tonio's good buddy in Seattle.  I'm blessed to know these guys.  Marriage is cool - you get more family and more friends =).


I think my favorite song right now is Patiently Wait, but they are all good and super fun.  Oh, and Barnabas is the name of her husband's group.  What a cute and talented couple !

So, go preview the songs HERE if you're curious.  It's only $7.99 to buy the whole CD.  Sweet deal.  I hope these songs encourage you to trust God deeper and live life more abundantly !

Amy, thanks for sharing your God-given gift with all of us !

Love Linz

No comments:

Post a Comment