Wednesday 8 October 2014

Bookstore Window

Hey guys,
as you know, I get to decorate the main window at our local Christian bookstore.  Since we just received our GINORMOUS shipment of calenders, I thought I would go with the theme :

TIME

Before + After // "Everyday is a gift from God.  What do we do with this time?" [A special thank you to my husband who helped me properly phrase this in French.]  And under is the verse from Colossians 3:23 "Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for man."


Voilà, our quaint little shop.  I'm still amazed at how many people stop to check out what's on display.


 Calenders, one-year Bibles, daily devotionals...


I do like how every calender has a verse from the Bible for each month (or each day, if a daily calender).  Such a good thing to be constantly reminded of God's promises and truths.  I know I need it.

If you're ever in Nice, stop by =) !

Love Linz

No comments:

Post a Comment