Friday 18 April 2014

Ireland Selfies

I'm back !

As I sift through all my pictures, I thought I'd give you some one-armed-bandit selfies to start.

Enjoy !

 Joanna, Pastor Michael and me in Cork, Ireland.


 River Lee in Cork.


 Joanna, Emily, Pete, Caitie, Ausin and me eating Chinese in Cork.


 Blarney Castle with Joanna !


 Trinity College in Dublin, Ireland.


 Wicklow Mountains National Park.


 Feeties.


 Beth and me at the Upper Lake in Glendalough (pronounced GLEN-duh-lock).
{Interesting fact : I met Beth at the missions conference in Austria the same year I met Tonio in 2009... It's a small world.}


Anne Valley, Dunhill, Waterford

We had a really great trip.
Thankful for my time there,
and thankful to be home with my man.

More pictures to come !

Love Linz

No comments:

Post a Comment