Monday 7 April 2014

Ireland bound

Hi to the 15-20 people who regularly read our blog... hehe.

This is Lindsey.  I just wanted to let you know that there won't be much blog activity for the coming week or so.  I will be in the country pictured below !



I have a very cool opportunity to travel with Potter's Field Ministries as they visit 3 cities in the Republic of Ireland, Dublin, Waterford and Cork.  I will be helping with music, so my guitar gets to travel too =).  And one of my really good friends will be there too - JOANNA !!!

I will definitely miss my husband - I just love him.  My best bud !  And no, I don't worry about him; I know he will hold down the fort with flying colors.  He even cooks for himself... I'm a very blessed woman.  You're the best mon chéri.

I look forward to all God has in store for the next 10 days, and I equally look forward to hugging Tonio upon my return to France.


Love Linz
ps - It takes about 2 1/2 hours to drive from Dublin to Cork.  That should give you an idea of the country's size.  Agoura Hills to San Diego ;)

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy ! We love you Linz & have a wonderful trip !

    ReplyDelete