Wednesday 23 April 2014

Easter Monday Hike

Randonée du Lundi de Pâques
Cime des Collettes (Toudon)

In France, the Monday after Easter is a national holiday... I love it !


 Calvary Chapel Nice often organizes a hike on this day.


I'm glad we came !  Look at the little lambies.


 Since it was a holiday, my ballet class that night was cancelled...


 ...and it was a good thing - my legs were in no shape to do any ballet after the hike ;)


 It didn't rain on us, but we got some crazy fog.


 The men ready to scale down the side of the mountain (short cut).


 The short cut meets the long route.


 And I don't know about you, but it always does me good to get up into God's beautiful mountains...


...especially when I'm with this guy =)

Love Linz

*first and last photos by James L. - thanks James !

2 comments:

  1. My jazz AND salsa dance classes used to be on the same night as my all day hiking club. Super ugh!

    ReplyDelete