Thursday 7 November 2013

this week(ish)

a few snapshots from the past few days

 the dozen beautiful roses from my husband for our 3rd anniversary // my friend Elodie and I were given these flight attendant dresses at church from a guy who works at the airport... he often finds "treasures" - we took this picture to make him smile - he loved it !  And we got a good giggle out of it too.


my women's small group at home on Tuesday nights... these ladies are precious (Noëmi, Marianne & Livia).  we are growing together in studying the book of Ephesians and praying for one another.


 when i work at the Christian bookstore on Wednesday mornings (sometimes by myself, sometimes with Nancy), this is my view from behind the counter... as you can see, it was a gorgeous day outside.


 my sweet, sweet friend Alex came to visit me at the bookstore... i love this girl !

Love Linz

No comments:

Post a Comment