Monday 4 November 2013

mellow mondays

well hello there !

glad you could stop by again... today is our sabbath monday, a day of rest and just being still.  our lunch today was "in-house" under our covered terrace, listening to the sound of the rain.  i like being home with my husband, spending time with him, laughing, talking about projects, encouraging each other...

today, i'm sharing a little video that my sister-in-law, Sarah, took at my parents' home in Old Agoura, CA (USA).  she and my brother are so good at sending videos to make me smile.  hope you like this one.

she calls it Kitty Fishing.
looks like she caught one.

i think she and my mom were in the middle of doing some crocheting...haha !


Chops the cat, who sometimes thinks he's a dog

Love Linz

No comments:

Post a Comment