Saturday 17 August 2013

made me smile

Thanks Tonio !
My husband sends me fun animal videos.
He knows how much I love them.

The clip below made me think of my parents' dog, Cody.
"Hi, I'm Cody, a mix of Pomeranian and Chihuahua, so they think."


Here's the video that I've watched once several times:
[It could've been Cody, if you ask me =)]

 **If you're viewing this in a blog reader,
you'll have to hop on over to our actual blog to see the video.**
And in the commentary, I read:

"Don't worry guys, the dog has an owner. He wasn't homeless. 
This was taken in Kobe, Japan for those wondering.
Also, I just used my iPhone and then youtube used some stabilizing software. 
Sometimes it looks pretty weird but I think it turned out alright.
I think the dog was a mix between Chihuahua and a long haired dachshund."
-Ryan Faw

Many say I'm easily amused, which I find to be a very great characteristic.
I can see me a little bit of me in this beige ball of furry cuteness.

Love Linz

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness- that was so cute and funny! THE DOODA DOGGIE!! -Crystal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can hear your voice saying the dooda doggie =) I can't wait to meet Poncho. He has no idea that he's got the BEST owners EVER !!!

      Delete