Tuesday 22 May 2012

thirty : 30

thankful that God created my handsome 30 years ago


chocolate chip banana pancakes and bacon


presents AND mail


brunch with my babe


ages 0-30... it's so fun to see the progression
{thanks Nancy for getting out the "picture boxes"}


homemade German chocolate cake with debut decorations
{thanks Julie for the kit - can't wait to get better at it}


Later, Pierre and Nancy came over for cake, ice cream and champagne.


my family sent this hideously hilarious card - had to film it


Thank you to everyone who helped make Tonio's birthday special.
Your emails and texts made his day.
This Friday, we're having the official party !

--Love Linz

5 comments:

  1. You did a great job with that Cake, or should I say with the whole day Lindsey! You are such a blessing to your husband! Jimena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Jimena ! I've learned a lot by watching women like you. By the way, that cake was SOOO yummy. We took the rest to the café on Thursday night - it was a hit ! So thankful for cookbooks =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're too kind Lindsey, I feel like all I've done since you've been in France is run after one kid while holding the other with an arm. You'll have to send me the recipe, now with the meetings at our home I better become a good cook and cake maker, and God knows I need all the help I can get. love you Linds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why have I not been keeping updated on this precious slice of the life of Tonio & Linz! I love the reaction you both give to the card :) Too funny. Hearing your voice is pretty great too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to blog land Ives !!! I just found your blog - great start, love the title. You guys really are NERDS, but that's ok because so am I, and I married a GEEK. So all is well in the world. Love you. Linz

      Delete