Thursday 3 May 2012

Paris and it's Louvre

25 snapshots from almost 5 hours =)

 pyramid

fountain 

rain 

Napoleon 

sphinx 

monkey 

mummy 

mummified 

moustache 

crown 

wings

Cana 

Mona 

Lisa 

David 

weird 

lederhosen 

tranquil 

sisters 

amputated 

column 

eyes 

solid 

Passover 

Holy Spirit


The Louvre is really rich with history,
but my favorite were the paintings
(and being silly with my sister, of course).

Big thanks to my wonderful husband for being our guide.
Without him, I think Chelsey and I would have gotten lost in Mesopotamia.

Very thankful for this opportunity.
--Love Linz

2 comments:

  1. Love these pictures!!! I was eating a piece of pizza and promptly became nauseous when I saw the mummy cats pic.....(wonder why?)
    Thanks for sharing this fun time!!!!! I want to come visit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha - that's funny steph - ya, we were pretty grossed out, too. Also, you can see the alligator below. Bizarre. Love you. Yes, Come Visit !!!

      Delete