Thursday 27 January 2011

worship practice

at our home
tonio gets to lead worship at church
sometimes alone or with a few others

this is preparation for a special worship night tomorrow (jan 28, 2011)
i sang with tonio, nathalie, and carole
(as 4 guitars would have been a little much)
learning familiar songs in french is helping me with pronunciation
currently, i'm not using the guitar much
please pray that God shows me how He wants me to use this gift
i'm excited to see what He has
nathalie and carole - these girls are precious to me
above, one of my favorite songs in english,
and becoming a favorite in french
"at the cross" by brooke frasier - hillsong
another song called, "comment expliquer"
i'm so thankful to have such an incredible husband 
and wonderful friends

--L

No comments:

Post a Comment