Sunday 16 January 2011

j'y suis!

at church today, i was talking with sebastien, tonio's brother and a few girl friends - they were looking at pictures that seb had taken...i saw them a few minutes earlier
one of the girls handed me the pictures to look at, and i wanted to say "i already saw them" in french, so i scrolled through the canyons of my french brain compartment, and said,

"j'ai déjà vu"

then a lightbulb went on...that's where the term deja-vu comes from!
voilà...a peek into my actively learning brain.
[and the title of this post "j'y suis" is a way to say "i got it!" literally, "i am there!"]

i included these pictures of me and tonio as kids because....hmmm....i prefer text with pictures, and they are just cute...tonio is wearing a mischievous face and i look like a nerd - perfect!

--L

1 comment:

  1. scratch scratch, snif snif I love this Tonio's picture
    and you Lindz, you was already a business woman - is not a laptop ??? HI HI
    Bizzz cricri

    ReplyDelete