Saturday 8 January 2011

second christmas

my mom is amazing...she has always been the queen of care packages...while i was in san diego at point loma, while in montana at potter's field ranch, in cyprus with the mattox family, and now in nice, france here with my husband

yesterday morning while i was "facebook"ing in my pajamas, the door bell rang...quick check..."am i presentable?"....hmmm...black quicksilver hoodie, gray pj shorts, and bright green slippers - ha!

i signed my new name on the french fed ex mini handheld computer, and he gave me two boxes
 YES!!!
tonio and i were stoked
second christmas...better than second breakfast
 wrapping paper, ribbon, tags...the works!
 all the loot unwrapped
 trying on our outfits...new socks, soccer shirt, leggings, pretty top, scarf =)
 and the craziness ensues
sock puppet war
tonio wins
thank you family
we love you guys

--L (& T)

2 comments:

  1. trying to leave a comment and it doesn't work? I had problems with firefox, so i tried safari, and it worked...it looks like you have to have one of the accounts in the list - bummer...oh well...try if you can - we like hearing from you!!!

    ReplyDelete