Tuesday 4 January 2011

bonne année!

happy new year from nice, france!
2011
new year's eve - tonio and i walked up into the hills of nice for an incredible view of the city
first day of school (pictured) - 3 janvier, 2011
i started french classes at the alliance française
today was my second day - i switched to another level - much better for me
i'm really enjoying learning, though my head hurts a lot - i think that's normal =)
 yep...still not done - not sure if we will ever finish - i'll let you know
 a little french study nook for me in our livingroom...cricri, merci for the hi-lighters!


status of of today, 4 janvier, 2011
currently, tonio is looking for work...he is involved with the church café and leading worship, among other things...i'm slowly getting involved, as well...

our french paper work for our marriage and my visa is coming along slowly but surely...thanks to my mom, we are able to get a lot done stateside rather quickly - thank you mama!!!

the transition for both of us has been good...each day brings its challenges and joys, but we are so thankful to be on this adventure together!  i am so humbled that God has brought such an amazing man into my life.  thank you Jesus!

thank you all for your love and support and letters =)
grace and peace,

--L (& T)

No comments:

Post a Comment