Friday 20 November 2015

Treehouse

If you follow me on Instagram or Facebook, you've already seen this first picture and read about how wonderful my husband is... if not, let me tell how wonderful my husband is!!!

He surprised me with a 3-day getaway to a treehouse bed and breakfast place because he knows how much I love both : surprises and treehouses.  It's a dream of mine to one day live in a tree like Swiss Family Robinson =).  Enjoy some photos that hardly do this place justice.



































This was such a special time with my two loves!
Thank you Tonio for always winning in the best-husband-ever department =)!!!
(and best-daddy-ever)

Jesus, I can't imagine life without these two amazing people in my life.  Thank you, thank you, thank you.  I give you praise for your goodness to us.

Love Linz
ps.  If you're curious, here is the website of the B&B : orionbb.com
oh, and did I mention, he bought me a massage too?!!!

2 comments:

  1. Magnifique - Thanks for sharing this wonderful moment with us Linz - Love

    ReplyDelete