Tuesday 3 November 2015

Some October favorites

Enjoy!


Lunch with Tata Cricri and her friend Anne.


The Nice fountains at night with Papi.


Singing with Papi at church.


Singing with Mami at church.


Playing with her Daddy.


Daphné, the big girl, with Julian.


New friend, Uncle Dan.


Visitors from Alaska, Nancy's sister, Molly, and her husband Mike.


Mountain church retreat.


Mommy-baby selfie.


Little hands.  This might be my new "feet" photo.


Wearing Papi's Jacques Cousteau hat.


First hike.


She's comfortable in the pack.


Some French coffee and pastries with Alaska.


One of her hundreds of sleeping positions.  Note : She started with her head in the other direction.  This baby moves in her sleep.


Some cute faces of Daphné, worried face : 1.


Stinker face : 2.


I'm a big girl face : 3.

Also, I've been posting videos on Vimeo.  Unfortunately, I've been having some troubles lately and am a little behind... BUT, you can click on the video below, and after, it should give you options to watch other videos of Daphné.  You can even sign up to follow me on Vimeo.  I think they might send you an email every time I upload a new one.  Check it out.

2 comments: