Wednesday 4 November 2015

A fun Wednesday

We got to have lunch with some good friends and their sweet, little newborn Hector, and we got a box from my mama, Daphné's Grandma!  Mail is always a fun thing.


Me, Daphné, Tonio, Edgar, Hector, Céline.  Important note : Edgar flew all the way to California for our wedding 5 years ago... with the quick engagement and not much time, he was the only French friend of Tonio's that made it.  We are thankful for his friendship, and now his sweet family.


Daphné helped me open the box.


I helped just a little with scissors.


Then, she attacked the inside!


She is very good at UNpacking things =).


Oooooo!  Clothes for me!


Hmmm... vanilla... for me?


Hello?


I have a feeling that this girl will one day enjoy the telephone by the way she talks up a storm with us.


Ballerina pose.


Cute PJs.


Need a few bibs?  YES!


A present =).


Oh là là, shiny shoes.


An adorable French girl outfit from my sister's mother-in-law, Monika.


Can't wait to put it on her.


All done.

Thanks so much mama for sending us some love in a box!
Daphné sends bisous to her Grandma (and Grandpa of course).

Love Linz

1 comment:

  1. Grandma Kathy & Grandpa Tim = Santa Claus !!!!! Ouh la la, gâtée Daphné ...et on va pouvoir se téléphoner toutes les deux très bientôt - Hugs & Kisses

    ReplyDelete