Thursday 4 December 2014

Preggo Update

Hi blog people !
Thanks for reading {or just looking}.

Today marks the official end of bed rest and the date that enters the zone of "NOW I'm allowed to deliver this baby without any premature complications."  They say one month before and one week after the due date... today is the 4th of December : due date is the 4th of January... HERE WE GO !!!


I'd like to take a moment to balance the thankful with the annoying.

Reasons why I will miss having a baby in my belly :
1) makes a great shelf for my oatmeal in the mornings
2) i ALWAYS get a seat on the bus and tram
3) toilet access becomes much easier
4) tonio talking hilarious shenanigans each night to the baby
[I guess this one doesn't really have to change =)]
5) fascination of my changing body {especially stretching skin}
6) the honor of carrying a little life inside of me

Reasons why I will NOT miss having a baby in my belly :
1) feeling like i'm squishing the little one each time i bend over
2) not being able to get comfortable at night
3) back and hip aches
4) bladder and ribs ninja baby
5) extremely limited wardrobe {first-world pregnant girl problems}
6) misjudging my size and bumping into things and people

Voilà... I hope these lists made you giggle at least once or twice.  I start my 36th week on Sunday, and up to now, I've gained 15kg (33lbs).  I'm so thankful for my husband who has been a non-stop support and encouragement.  Also, he rubs my back at least once everyday, sometimes 2 and 3 times.  He is going to be the best daddy to our little one !

Love Linz

1 comment:

  1. Youpi - BB is arriving soon !!! Gret news - Love

    ReplyDelete