Sunday 14 December 2014

36 & 37 weeks

Here are some cozy pregnant picture updates... Note the hippo slippers, Minnie Mouse hat, pink sweats and Ugg boots.


Had my "last" appointment with the midwife last week, and she was very thankful that I obeyed my 3-weeks of bed rest.  Now, I've been given permission to birth this child whenever he or she is ready.  For those of you who like details : the baby's head is engaged and the cervix is open one finger.  Each night, Tonio asks our little person if he or she is looking for the exit.  Then he says to find the little tunnel underneath - ha !


If I haven't had the baby by December 26th, I go back to see the midwife for a last check-up before the end of the term.  My hospital bags are packed.  My coach (Tonio) is ready for game-time.  And I personally couldn't feel more un-ready... But really is there any new mom ready for the radical changes, the overwhelming emotions, the incredible joys, responsibilities and blessings?  I should ask the same for new dads.  It affects them just as much.  All that said, we are beyond excited.

So, homesick me asks blog-reader you to pray for us in this intense season.  I'm thankful to have such an amazing partner in crime.  Tonio is such a support in everything.  Also, I'm thankful my mom will be here mid-January (12th), yay !  And more than anything, I thank Jesus for keeping me and baby healthy these 9 months - it's been a bumpy but refining time. 

Love Linz

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy reading your updates and If I can do it, you can do it! love you! :)

    ReplyDelete