Thursday 18 December 2014

Christmas Music

Last year around this time, I blogged about some Christmas tunes.
Well, I'm still listening to ALL of those, and I've added a few more albums.

See last year's list HERE!

And for this year (in alphabetical order)... 

:: LISTEN NOW ::  :: BUY ::
Diana Krall Christmas Songs.
She is such a classic jazz singer with a soothing voice and great style.


:: LISTEN NOW :: to 3 songs  :: BUY :: 
Hillsong We Have a Savior.
I really enjoy the different Christmas medleys.


:: LISTEN NOW ::  :: BUY ::
Lincoln Brewster Joy to the World.
This is a good one to clean the house to, upbeat and fun.


:: BUY ::
Matthew West The Heart of Christmas
I really enjoy the lyrics of Day After Christmas... so true.


:: LISTEN NOW ::  :: BUY :: 
The Nutcracker.
I've seen this ballet several times, and the music is still just as magical.

:: LISTEN NOW ::  :: BUY ::
Phil Wickham Songs for Christmas.
I've always enjoyed his worship albums, and I can't believe I only just found out he had a Christmas album... better 4 years late than never =)

 :: LISTEN NOW ::  :: BUY :: 
Plus One Christmas.
This CD actually goes way back to university.  My sister and I used to listen to it all the time together.  Classic Christian boy band material, don't expect anything more.  For me, it's nostalgic.

 
:: BUY ::
Toby Mac Christmas in Diversecity.
Definitely not your traditional Christmas album, but really fun to listen to.  Just skip track 12, Santa's Comin' Baka'round - I found it annoying.

Happy Listening.
And don't forget last year's list HERE.

Love Linz

No comments:

Post a Comment