Saturday 20 December 2014

our saturday

come with us...

my aqua gym class for pregnant ladies was cancelled yesterday, so i just came today to move my body... it feels soooooo good to be in the water !  a friend of ours works here, so he took this picture


 then, since i was a block from the sea, i had to come enjoy it for a bit


Nice is always beautiful... apparently we're having the warmest winter since the 1900s, if i understood correctly


 tonio and his creative crafting with wood


instead of having 5 speakers, he combined them on one piece of wood - i love that i have a hands-on-can-make-or-fix-anything husband :)


 and i got all the cut outs !  (he added the hooks for me)


wood is inspiring to me, so i browsed pinterest for some ideas and made ornaments with tonio's scraps


 a few of the sites that gave me something to copy inspired me  fox, letters, nativity


 add some string and hooks


 voilà


 new ornaments for the tree


 miracle


Christmas plaid


Have you been feeling crafty or bakey this Christmas?
Love Linz

2 comments:

  1. mais c'est super tout cela - vous êtes très créatifs tous les deux, je suis très impressionnée. Bravo !

    ReplyDelete